viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

My favorite singer

My favorite singer is Silvio Rodriguez, and he wrote many songs about love. One of the best known is "ojala", the beginning of is career was in the 60', he is a songwriter, guitarist and Cuban poet. the best known of the music of his country emerged with the Cuban Revolution, known as the "Nueva Trova". Silvio is one of the songwriters of more international significance and I like, because I can play your songs on my guitar and go to many places to play as a tribute. his music is inspiring and has many fans around the world, has released many albums throughout his career some of my favorite songs are "Quien fuera" "juego que me regaló un seis de enero" "la familia, la propiedad privada y el amor" and many more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario